Serving size: 6-8
Preparation time: 15 min + 1 hr cooling
4 cups watermelon, cubed
4 cups cucumbers, peeled and cubed
1 handful fresh mint leaves
1/4 cup fresh lime juice
1 1/4 cup water
honey, to taste (up to 1/3 cup)
lime wedges, for garnish
- Place half of watermelon, cucumber, mint, water, and honey (if preferred) in a food processer or blender.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 with remaining watermelon, cucumber, mint, water, and honey.
- Pour mixture into a strainer and use hands to extract all of the liquid into a large container.
- Stir in lime juice and place in the refridgerator until chilled (at least 1 hr). Separation is natural.
- Serve with one part juice to one part sparkling water. Garnish with lime wedges.
- Chill out and enjoy!